[78-L] Al & Bob Harvey

Kristjan Saag saag at telia.com.invalid
Sat Aug 31 06:06:32 PDT 2019

"We Like Eliza" and "Whoops We Go Again" was listed as by Al And Bob
Harvey in Record Changer's February 1953 issue. Seems it was issued on
Canadian Decca 1888, which means late 1938.
It's on page 24 - the issue can be found here:
https://ia802905.us.archive.org/29/items/recordchanger12unse/recordchanger12unse.pdf

According to a sheet music copy of "Whoops..." there was a Regal
recording - G 40196. Probably the Australian issue. See:
https://catalogue.nla.gov.au/Record/5812907

You probably know this already...
Kristjan