[78-L] looking for music bridges from old time radio shows

Walden Hughes waldenhughes at yesterdayusa.com.invalid
Fri Jun 28 06:57:36 PDT 2019

Hello,

I am looking for collection of music library files such as   the NBC radio
music  library from the 1950s.  For example I have the complete opening
theme song of the Six Shooter Highland Lament created by Basil Adlam and I
would like to find all of the bridge music of the Six Shooter radio show
that ran from 1953 through    1954.  I understand that Pioneers was the
label that put out Highland Lament.  Take care,

Walden Hughes