[78-L] Billboard archive website? Thanks!

Malcolm malcolm at 78data.com.invalid
Tue Jun 11 19:29:37 PDT 2019

Thanks to Donna H, Cary G, David L and all the other who replied to my
78-L query.
I was called out by a 78-L member recently for not thanking listmembers
who have
helped me on one point or another. I guess I thought it was not
necessary because
I've known most of you for many years.
But now that I've been told I really should spread the thanks around I
shall!
THANKS!
And if I can be of any help to youse guys feel free to ask. My interests
do go further
than just Hawaiian music, you know.
Malcolm

*******