[78-L] An anachronism is gone

Rodger Holtin 78-L rjh334578 at gmail.com.invalid
Mon Jun 3 04:29:08 PDT 2019

Apple also released Yellow Submarine by the John Foster & Son Ltd Black Dyke Mills Band on 45, and it sounds the same way. Used it as a theme song while on college radio when it was a new record. I've often wondered if the Mills band provided background for portions of other Beatle releases.

If anybody knows, change the subject line and tell us all about it.

Sent from my sluggish old iPhone, which explainz any bad typjng, bad spellimg, nonsensical word choices, delays and all other lapses.

>>> 78-L at klickitat.78online.com