[78-L] Oldtimers query

Elizabeth McLeod lizmcl at midcoast.com.invalid
Fri Apr 5 19:24:56 PDT 2019

There was a youngish German fellow on here years ago who sent me some VHS
dubs of rare early musical films that are still the only copies I've ever
gotten my hands on of this material. Stephen or Stephan Eichen-something --
was very fond of early talkies, and his taste in those films was quite good.

Another frequent correspondent in those days was Tom Hood, in Canada, who
sent me some transfers of Victor Home Recordings containing some rare
broadcast material. I think I remember hearing a few years back that he'd
passed on but I'm not sure.

Elizabeth