[78-L] Oldtimers query

David Jessup dgjessup at hotmail.com.invalid
Fri Apr 5 13:45:58 PDT 2019

Though I don't know if they participate onlist any more, Peter Doyle (local upstate NY friend) and J E Knox (West Coast) are still kicking.

And I'm still gathering Goodman data - possibly another book someday.

I may have joined at the tail end of the '90s, definitely by the early '00s; remember many names mentioned (and many who've helped).

Despite a close call at the end of '18 (black ice and a light pole - I walked away unscathed)... the 78s still roll here!

Dave Jessup