[78-L] Oldtimers query (correction for Michael Shoshani)

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca.invalid
Wed Apr 3 19:09:14 PDT 2019

Interesting..I was playing a feature on record collectors I did for the CBC in
October 1982 and Steve was in it. For those of you who knew Steve in his later
years, you'd never have recognized his voice. None of the roughness and choked
sound of just a few years later.

By the way, it was Steve who ushered me into 78-L in 1990. (Probably would have
been earlier if I'd owned a computer!)

dl