[78-L] Charles Aznavour

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca.invalid
Mon Oct 1 14:55:45 PDT 2018

Quality didn't exist until 1950, and probably picked up rights to Polydor a
year or two later. He was on Canadian London prior to that, 4 sides recorded
(probably) in Montreal...very very difficult to trace the activities of
London's early years in Canada since it was a one man operation at first, and
his son tells me he knows nothing about his dad's work in those days.

dl