[78-L] Hum removal using Audacity

maceo maceo at nugrape.net.invalid
Tue Jun 12 13:49:11 PDT 2018

Hello

Recently received an email from Magix Sound Forge for their new program
support Sound Forge Pro 365, included in the email was info on Izotope
VST3 plugins & SEQUOIA which have Dehiss, DeClick etc, have not used
these functions myself - though could be an option if available to be
added as a plugin to your audio editing software?

Cheers,

Gary

5