[78-L] Nero 15 dehum - any help appreciated

Rodger J Holtin rjh334578 at gmail.com.invalid
Wed Jun 6 19:57:19 PDT 2018

I'm certain the original was 60hz as regulated by the TVA when the cassettes
were new in the 1990s or before.  I'm sure the wow and flutter is going to
change that some, and since these are probably dubs, maybe even second or
third generation, from cassettes and/or reels, I'm lucky I get anything,
really.

The program does have some tune-ability in that I can select the 50 or 60,
and then select a width range around the selected frequency.  It also has
"automatic hum detection" which would seem just the ticket for a novice to
use, so I did.  Visually, it appeared to drop the noise by 10%, but I cannot
hear any difference when I do an A/B comparison.

Thanks for the thoughts, guys.

Rodger Holtin

78-L Member Since MCMXCVIII

For Best Results Use Victor Needles