[78-L] Nero 15 dehum - any help appreciated

gmail - i.collect.records i.collect.records at gmail.com.invalid
Tue Jun 5 08:08:13 PDT 2018

Another thought is that the hum may not be exactly 50 or 60 cycles,
especially coming from a cassette. Does Nero make allow you to tune the
filter to something above or below 50/60? If you are working with a dub,
or a dub of a dub, there may be more than 1 hum source in your recording.

Joe Salerno
I collect Records of all formats, sizes and vintages.