[78-L] Banner (Jewish) label

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca.invalid
Sat Mar 24 21:46:50 PDT 2018

I got Getzel. I should put a cheap 'n' cheerful compilation together of these..
(for those who still shun Facebook, I've had a group there for a couple of
years called Lennick's Lacquers where I list a couple of hundred of my own
homemade CDs of vintage radio and nostalgia stuff, plus post some Canadian OTR
every week).

dl