[78-L] My Time Is Your Time - Downton Abbey

Kristjan Saag saag at telia.com.invalid
Mon Mar 5 14:59:37 PST 2018

Probably Hylton. Rust & Forbes (British Dance Bands On Record) list two
UK recordings from 1924, one on HMV with Jack Hylton & His Orchestra,
the other, on Regal, with The Star Dance Orchestra, one of Stan
Greening's band names.
Here's the Hylton version:
http://www.mp3pleer2.online/play/my-time-is-your-time-jack-hylton-and-his-orch-1924/qaXIPBWb9f8.html
Kristjan