[78-L] Happy New Year!

Mark Bardenwerper citrogsa at charter.net.invalid
Mon Jan 1 19:27:05 PST 2018

On 1/1/2018 1:06 PM, Kristjan Saag wrote:
> Happy New Year!
> Let's try to keep this list going by asking all the 78-related questions
> we haven't asked yet, even the silly ones. (Most of them will surely get
> serious answers).
> Kristjan

This list has been a haven from the frills and frivolities of other
media. I plan on staying on until the emails stop coming. I now thank
you all for another great year of learning and mutual appreciation for
the talent and herculean efforts of those gone before, even back to the
day when the grooves in our records were being made.

--
Mark L. Bardenwerper, Sr.
Technology...responsibly, thoughtfully