[78-L] Baby Rose Marie - Come Out, Come Out

Rodger Holtin rjh334578 at gmail.com.invalid
Mon Jan 1 16:52:41 PST 2018

I found a YouTube of Baby Rose Marie doing Come Out, Come Out Wherever You
Are.  I have a 1960s Lp of Old Time Radio that has an excerpt, and had about
disparaged of ever hearing the whole thing.

If you're interested,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWZshgCUR_o

I wonder if this Hold The Roses user is her estate:

https://www.youtube.com/user/HoldTheRoses/videos

(Hold the Roses is the name of her autobiography.)

They have posted a number of interesting items, some 78s I didn't know
existed and a cute discussion with Bing on the Chesterfield program
discussing her husband - Bing's trumpet player!

Rodger Holtin

Henderson, TN

For best results use Victor Needles

---