[78-L] Frank Sinatra Backup

kil at roadrunner.com.invalid kil at roadrunner.com.invalid
Mon Nov 20 13:30:27 PST 2017

Thanks for that Jeff.  Maybe we can get at the identity of the group from an another angle.  The sound of the group is very distinctive, like a Hawaiian group.  Maybe someone might recognize it or have a lead, and we can verify that the group was in Hollywood on the recording date which was 2/28/49.  You can hear the record on Youtube...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6VGsiagHFM
RayK