[78-L] Happy Birthday

kil at roadrunner.com.invalid kil at roadrunner.com.invalid
Mon Nov 20 10:54:03 PST 2017

Thanks for the correction, David.  I have the label number but never thought to double check the date.
Here's another question for you and anyone on the list:
I guess I haven't listened to Frank Sinatra's BALI HA'I in years, but was quite impressed with it.  Does anyone have any idea what vocal group backed him?  No indication on the label.  No information on a complete Sinatra sessionography I found on the web although it lists everybody else there that day.  Also no info on the steel guitarist whom I suspect may be part of the group.  The group is not heard on the flip side, SOME ENCHANTED EVENING.  It is found on Columbia 38446.  Strange that no information is available from such a late date, (1949).
RayK