[78-L] USO records

Rodger Holtin 78-L rjh334578 at gmail.com.invalid
Thu Oct 5 08:05:49 PDT 2017

There's always going to be somebody interested in some facet of this stuff: Historians, linguists etc

These private records are the answers to somebody's search for something and they are in greater need of preservation than 3500 copies of Whispering by Paul Whiteman, (much as I love it).

Has ARSC addressed this??  Ever?

A number of years ago there was a presentation made appealing for preservation of advertising records. Did that ever get any traction??

Sent from my iPhone, which explainz any bad typjng and nonsensical word choices.