No subject

Thu Sep 14 19:34:53 PDT 2017

I'm collecting photos of people's record collections with which to make a new video.
If you'd like to contribute, please follow the instructions below.
Otherwise please feel free to ignore this email.
Thanks,
Graham

1. Take a photo of your record collection on your phone or digital camera. (landscape orientation only)

2. Email me the photo and your name to: gndunning at gmail.com

3. That's it.

Your photo will be used in a slide show video in a forthcoming exhibition.
Your name will be included on the credits of the video and online.
In exchange I'll send you a digital copy of my next album.

Deadline for inclusion is Saturday 23rd September 2017.
Please forward on to any folk you think might like to contribute.
Thanks!

https://grahamdunning.com/portfolio/catalogue-of-record-collections/