[78-L] OT: Multitrack recording

gmail - i.collect.records i.collect.records at gmail.com.invalid
Mon Sep 11 20:01:41 PDT 2017

I've read that 2 track copies were made from multi-channel masters for
mastering stereo discs.

I own 1 2" multi-channel master tape but do not have a deck to play it
on. It weighs a ton, and is on Ampex 456 so it might take a long time to
bake. I also have a 1/4" 2 channel copy. I may even have some cassettes.

Joe Salerno
I collect Records of all formats, sizes and vintages.