[78-L] Carol Symphony

BURNHAM burnhamd at rogers.com.invalid
Wed Jun 21 12:51:21 PDT 2017

It's not that the orchestra sounds like it's under water, it's the noise between movements. If the noise had been properly addressed, it would be very difficult and unnecessary to give it this treatment and the unmerged last two sides is obviously how the mastering engineer left it. Mr Lennick believes that I have a copy of the 78s, if so, I'm going to do my own mastering.

Sent from my iPhone