[78-L] ARSC Field Trip

Kurt Nauck nauck at 78rpm.com.invalid
Thu Apr 20 12:55:57 PDT 2017

Our facility here at Nauck's Vintage Records is closed to the public,
and even most of our neighbors have no idea what goes on behind the
walls of Fort Nauck's. But for one day only, we will be conducting an
Open House, and all 2017 ARSC conference attendees are invited!

http://www.arsc-audio.org/conference.html

Doors open at noon, and we'll accept visitors through 5 PM.
Afterwards, anyone who wishes to may join us for a meal at our local
Chinese eatery.

This is your best opportunity to meet our staff, get a first-hand
look at the studio and sound archive, and see and hear a few
interesting records and phonographs. Spring is located 30 minutes
north of downtown Houston, about 3 hours from San Antonio. We are
fairly close to Intercontinental Airport (IAH) which is the main
airport for the Houston metropolitan area. (If you are flying
Southwest, you'll be going to Hobby airport which is on the south
side of Houston.)

If you think you might wish to attend, please RSVP with the number of
people in your party. If there is anything in particular you would
like to see, please let me know ahead of time and we'll do everything
we can to accommodate your requests. Successful VRA 61 bidders may
also collect their wins if they wish to save a few $$ on shipping.

Note that this is not an official ARSC event, but all ARSCians and
their companions are welcome.

See you in San Antonio!

Kurt Nauck
c/o Nauck's Vintage Records & Texas Ready
22004 Sherrod Ln.
Spring, Texas 77389

www.78rpm.com

E-Mail: nauck at 78rpm.com
Phone: (281) 288-7826 | Fax: (425) 930-6862