[78-L] Bea Wain 100

Kristjan Saag saag at telia.com.invalid
Wed Apr 12 02:55:39 PDT 2017

Last of the Swing Band vocalists, Bra Wain, turns 100 on April 30th.
I'm going to play a few of her recordings in my weekly music programme
on April 28th, and got in touch with her daughter in order to get some
information about the anniversary.
I'm glad to report that Bea Wain, who lives in California, is doing
well, still loves music and often talks with her children about her
career days. There will be a family celebration in her residence.
Bea Wain's daughter prepares to set up a Facebook page for her so that
old and new fans can congratulate.
Kristjan

---