[78-L] Jack Palmer, trumpet & vocal...

Rodger Holtin 78-L rjh334578 at gmail.com.invalid
Thu Mar 23 15:34:46 PDT 2017

Or three?

Looks like AllMusic has them hopelessly confused at the very least. Now I'm leaning towards there being three of them. Four, counting our old friend.

Unless the songwriter also played trumpet and sang with Ben Selvin - the guy who played w Harry James would have been only 15 or so in 1928.  I found an interview with him and his recollections of the early bands wasn't strong enough to indicate he was there that early.

Thanks for digging up this link for me, Ray.

--
Rodger
For Best Results Use Victor Needles

Sent from my iPhone, which explainz any bad typjng and nonsensical word choices.