[78-L] KBS Transcriptions, and more

gmail - i.collect.records i.collect.records at gmail.com.invalid
Sat Mar 18 03:40:39 PDT 2017

Joyce Record Club published discographies some time ago but finding a
copy would be about as difficult as finding the actual discs I am
afraid. I have one of Thesaurus.

There is the MacKenzie Directory of the AFRS programs. Turns up on ebay
for inflated prices.

Never seen anything on KBS. Don't recall having any myself.

Joe Salerno
I collect Records of all formats, sizes and vintages.