[78-L] Kemp or Specht?

Mark Bardenwerper citrogsa at charter.net.invalid
Tue Feb 21 04:54:52 PST 2017

Hello,
When looking for Paul Specht records, I sometimes run into situations
where credit for the artist is confused with Hal Kemp. Both bands used
the moniker, Carolina Club. Such an example is Harmony 639-H, Waitin'
for Katy. I usually am able to discern by listening, because Specht
almost always featured Irving Kaufmann or Johnny Morris as vocalist,
whose voices I usually recognize. But I have not been able to find a
recording or a copy of it.
Can I please have definitive info on this record?
thanks

--
Mark L. Bardenwerper, Sr.

Technology...thoughtfully, responsibly.