[78-L] Centennial?

Kristjan Saag saag at telia.com.invalid
Tue Feb 14 12:32:49 PST 2017

ODJB's first recording date: January 31, 1917 (Columbia - not issued)
ODJB's recording date for first issued jazz recording: February 26, 1917
ODJB's first issued record: March 7, 1917.

We can celebrate any of these if we missed last year's centennial: first
gig for the band that became ODJB: March 3,1916.

Or we could celebrate Tadd Dameron's centennial (February 21)
Kristjan