[78-L] Happy Birthday

Jeff Sultanof jeffsultanof at gmail.com.invalid
Mon Jan 9 04:02:39 PST 2017

He played on several Joe Mooney sides from 1951 which were issued on 78.
And yes, he did play on Ghost Riders.

I worked on a music book project with him. He is a true gem of human being
and has been on many hundreds of records, and that does not include his
other studio work (jingles, movie soundtracks).

Jeff Sultanof