[78-L] Rich Conaty 1954-2016

Scott scott at mosaicrecords.com.invalid
Mon Jan 2 13:51:23 PST 2017

As I mentioned on the WFUV website, it was a gut-punch to hear this. I knew he had cancer and was undergoing treatments, but also heard he was responding ok to the chemo. A huge shock indeed. I started listening to him in 1974 and shortly after would call to contribute to the station and say hello. We were then on radio briefly together on WJAZ in Stamford, Ct and then hadn't seen him for a few years until I started attending the Ken Crawford Record Bash on a regular basis. He even had me on a Big Broadcast show in the summer of '15 of which I am very proud since he rarely had guests.

Sundays will never, ever be the same. I only hope FUV keeps running his old shows.

Scott Wenzel
Mosaic Records