[78-L] Your Secret 78 Love Affair (was: 2017)

Kristjan Saag saag at telia.com.invalid
Mon Jan 2 13:29:11 PST 2017

Happy New Year from Scandinavia!
Why not start the year with something I guess has never been a topic on
this list: Your Secret 78 Love Affair?!
An artist you just can't resist because of her or his charm/ beauty/
charisma - talent and musicality apart.
I have a weak spot for Gloria DeHaven (who passed away last year).
Here's one of the reasons why:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9c-jjkd6AY
Kristjan