[78-L] Rich Conaty1954-2016 RIP

Doug Pomeroy audiofixer at verizon.net.invalid
Sun Jan 1 12:35:56 PST 2017

What a shock!  I saw him not long ago at a performance by Vince Giordano's
Nighthawks, and he looked good.  I know he had a long struggle with his weight
and he had lost a lot - maybe that had something to do with cancer treatments.

He will be greatly missed by all of us who love the great old records, which he knew
so very well.  He had excellent taste and an encyclopedic memory.  He was one of a kind.

I just can't believe this.

Doug Pomeroy
Audio Restoration and Mastering Services
193 Baltic St
Brooklyn, NY  11201-6173
(718) 855-2650
audiofixer at verizon.net