[78-L] Technics SP-15 Turntable...

Graham Newton gn at audio-restoration.com.invalid
Sat Dec 17 21:11:06 PST 2016

Hello All...

I am still clearing out equipment I no longer need...

I have one remaining SP-15 turntable in excellent condition (clean, everything
works as it should) that I am prepared to part with for US $750 you pay the
shipping and insurance.  This is the bare turntable as sold by Technics with no
base, arm or cartridge... these you supply and fit.  I also have one base that
fits the SP-15 if needed although this is NOT the type of base that Technics
supplied.

I can take pictures if needed.

Contact me off-list if you are interested.

gn at audio-restoration.com

... Graham Newton

--
World class professional services applied to tape or phonograph records for
consumers and re-releases, featuring CEDAR's CAMBRIDGE processes.