[78-L] About record sleeves

Kristjan Saag saag at telia.com.invalid
Thu Nov 24 02:47:56 PST 2016

Most exciting website with Paris map and everything!
I guess it's a pioneer work you're doing trying to collect information
about past record dealers.
As for your list of contemporary record stores with 78's I have to
report that the one in Gothenburg, Pennies From Heaven, has closed. It
was Sweden's largest and, as far as I know, there's nothing similar left
in Stockholm or elsewhere in Sweden.
But Per Ahlin should know more about that.
Kristjan