[78-L] About record sleeves

Kristjan Saag saag at telia.com.invalid
Wed Nov 23 13:39:46 PST 2016

Some Swedish cardbord sleeves for record stores (some labels also used
cardbord):

http://www.tradera.com/item/2106/269834504/1-st-omslag-till-stenkaka-appeltoffts-kalmar
http://www.tradera.com/item/2106/266492390/1-st-omslag-till-stenkaka-a-b-w-mattson
http://www.tradera.com/item/2106/266492481/1-st-omslag-till-stenkaka-b-o-radio-malmo