[78-L] How many 78-L members?

Ron L'Herault lherault at verizon.net.invalid
Tue Nov 22 19:47:32 PST 2016

Bless you Ron F.!!

Ron L

-----Original Message-----
From: 78-l-bounces at klickitat.78online.com
[mailto:78-l-bounces at klickitat.78online.com] On Behalf Of Ron Fial
Sent: Tuesday, November 22, 2016 8:41 PM
To: 78-L at 78online.com
Subject: [78-L] How many 78-L members?

As of today, there are 448 members of 78-L, including regular and
digest-only members.  There was a question a couple of weeks regarding 'who
is here'.  Anyway, there are a lot of 'lurkers' out there.

This text old list is a refreshing change from facebook, CNN
and advertising videos.   I also think most members are out-
growing the old flame wars:)

I have been too busy with work-related stuff to be too active.
But retirement is coming in a few months, so should be able to pay more
attention to list and also dust-off a few 78s.
I currently have over 6000 of them! Yep,double garage, but no cars.

Kind Regards,
    Ron Fial   78-L list administrator

(503) 504-2703 (cell phone, leave a message if there is a list problem
                 or you need to get my attention)