[78-L] Groove spacing - groove width

Kristjan Saag saag at telia.com.invalid
Sat Nov 19 16:01:38 PST 2016

Thanks, all, for interesting information. Seems the switch to electric
recording had little effect on groove width.

As for playback EQ curves, here is a link to a website that deals a lot
with this, including a large table for different record companies.
http://wiki.audacityteam.org/wiki/78rpm_playback_curves#Table_of_EQ_Curves

I'm sure some of you have seen it; I may even have gotten the link from
this list.
As for reliability of its content I have no clue.
Kristjan