[78-L] delete

Joe Salerno jsalerno at collector.org.invalid
Mon Nov 14 10:50:59 PST 2016

In a way I'm glad. If everyone were into 78s, I would probably be
suspicious of them and the records too. How could something so popular
be so good? Like country music....if it appeals to the masses there is
something wrong somewhere. You dont need to agree with me.

That's just the way I roll. Or rotate - yes, 78s rotate.

Joe Salerno