[78-L] Does anybody know whether it is possible to make a 78 rpm record that could be play on an acoustic phonograph?

Joe Salerno jsalerno at collector.org.invalid
Fri Nov 11 19:46:04 PST 2016

I wonder that using shellac, just grind up old records like they did
during WW2, would leave residue and render a press not usable for vinyl
there after?

Otherwise, in theory at least, it doesn't seem like such a daunting
task, assuming you have access to a press, even one of the old fashioned
hand driven ones.

Joe Salerno