[78-L] grabbing pictures - was "Who's there?"

Rodger Holtin 78-L rjh334578 at gmail.com.invalid
Tue Nov 8 04:24:35 PST 2016

I've learned to use Greenshot. Very cool. Can even translate to text via Optical Character Recognition.

One problem with that method whatever the program is that you've saved the resolution of the viewing screen which may not be as good as the original file. Been there done that.

Audio is yet another problem.  A cousin posted a cassette of our grandpa and I couldn't save it so I gave him instructions to drag and drop it into Files on the family page. Instead he sent it to me as a voice message on facebook which is no better at all.   The post and the voice message both are subject to dropout via buffering which is frustrating to the max.

Sent from my iPhone, which explainz any bad typjng and nonsensical word choices.