[78-L] 3 Seconds of Nothing?

78records at cdbpdx.com.invalid 78records at cdbpdx.com.invalid
Thu Sep 15 09:31:27 PDT 2016

I just ordered the Paramount LP from eBay, wonder if it is an early or late one.  There is an excellent history of these recordings
on a web site for S D Records at:
http://campber.people.clemson.edu/sd.html

It seems these Dublin's issues were recorded by John Steiner (the S of S D).  This info says the Paramount record used take 6, no
mention of it being issued with take 5.
Cliff
luis contijoch1 at gmx.net.invalid
Wed Sep 14 14:44:18 PDT 2016