[78-L] Odeon recording experts' signatures

Kristjan Saag saag at telia.com.invalid
Sat Sep 10 06:24:24 PDT 2016

Chris Zwarg wrote about Odeon recording engineer Heinrich Lampe on the
78-list in 2007, but I can't trace any mail from you, Inigo, in this
matter. That is, after august 2004 - I've collected all mail since then.
There is a list of a dozen Odeon recording engineers, and their
initials, from the years 1926-1934 in one of the publications from the
Swedish archive for sound recordings. If it could be of interest for you
I'll mail it.
Kristjan

On 2016-09-10 13:57, Inigo Cubillo wrote:
> Recently I've become a member of Gesellschaft fur Historische
> Tonträger, a discographies society based in Vienna, Austria. This
> together with the rediscovery of website recordingpioneers.com has
> brought to mind an old matter about which I wrote years ago with
> someone else ---I don't remember his name--- at 78-L, or at ARSC list.
> The question was that of the german Odeon recording experts'
> signatures that are found there engraved on the run-out area of
> related 78s. I had identified several different signatures for records
> pressed in Spain, and we talked about the possibility of scanning them
> and exchange the scans for further research. Someone herein remembers
> that? Is that person reading this and wanting to resume that forgotten
> project? I would want to contact him (or her) again... Saludos, Inigo
> 78-L mailing list 78-L at klickitat.78online.com

---