[78-L] Happy 60th Birthday!

Rodger Holtin 78-L rjh334578 at gmail.com.invalid
Thu Sep 8 19:35:31 PDT 2016

Yours is probably real low mileage, too, right?

Most European 45s I've seen had inserts that looked like they were part of the record. Were they really part of the record?

The big hole in the Americn 45s was the introduction of massive wow that seems to have become part of the music. Always played off center. Guessing the European records maye have played a little truer with less work.

78 content:
Many 78s were reissued on 45.

Sent from my iPhone, which explainz any bad typjng and nonsensical word choices.