[78-L] FFJ

Michael Biel mbiel at mbiel.com.invalid
Tue Aug 30 00:22:01 PDT 2016

This is a British movie, and the record was a 12-inch British Columbia
pressing. As for the HMV trademark, it was seen clearly at least twice
on the electrical reproducer on an HMV phonograph, once when playing the
Lily Pons record that Toscanini had given her.  I would have to see the
movie again to see if he specifically says that HE conducted the record.

Mike Biel  mbiel at mbiel.com