[78-L] Columbia A1608 - Old Comrades March

DanKj edisone1 at verizon.net.invalid
Fri Aug 12 12:33:15 PDT 2016

 As 1900 predates the introduction of the 10inch disc by Victor AND the
entry of Columbia into the disc field, I sincerely doubt this could have
been recorded in 1900.  It certainly doesn't sound like the American
Columbia recordings of the period;  to me, it sounds like the product of an
English or German studio.