[78-L] Zonophone 9 inch paper label discs

cv5600 craigventresco at gmail.com.invalid
Sun Aug 7 12:20:35 PDT 2016

I can help you w that if you send me a list of which 9" zonos you have.
Many such 9" records have announcements which are more reliable than online
sources as Zonophone issued more than one take of many such issues. There
are records that were issued as, say , by the Zonophone Orchestra and then
later on Victor Herbert's Band, while retaining same catalog number or in
some cases w different new numbers in the concert "C" series. Anyway, I
have years worth of notes about these as they are favorites of mine!