[78-L] Harry Parry titles

Han Enderman jcenderman at solcon.nl.invalid
Fri Jul 1 09:10:14 PDT 2016

Jepsen usually made original lists for the postwar artists (only A-L, through 1949-1955, were in Jazz Directory).
Copied by Bruyninckx, who certainly had not much time to do new research on 1940/50s artists.
And Lord copied everything (i.e. pre-1980 issues) from the Bruyninckx late 1980s paperbacks (and some blues from the loose-leaf discography), as he had to spend his time on later recordings and issues.
But the last Bruyninckx CD may have new info, compiled in the meantime.

han enderman
===

>>>I decided to check these titles in Jepsen, and they are missing from
there too! Looks like Lord got his info from there.

      Julian Vein

<<<