[78-L] Leona Anderson, et al

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca.invalid
Sat Jun 4 16:54:44 PDT 2016

By the way, there are an awful lot of 20s blues singers who managed to make one or two records (sometimes more) without having the slightest ability to sing on key or to count. I'm digitizing a large collection and sometimes I wonder why I spend each lonely night..torturing myself. (Okay, I get paid to do it.)

And instrumentally yours, there's Harry Snodgrass, the King of the Ivories.
dl