[78-L] Leona Anderson, et al

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca.invalid
Fri Jun 3 17:41:40 PDT 2016

Who's Mlle St. Onge? And Stafford recorded in a wonky voice prior to her Red Ingle sides as "Tommy Dorsey family (Mountain Branch)", rendering "Friendship".

Florence Foster Jenkins remains the champ, and I've compiled a CD (privately) of all her recordings in the best transfers, plus 17 minutes of interviews with Cosme McMoon, and also included 6 execrable tracks by the unbelievable Ellis and Norma Jean Chadbourne. Send me money, I send you torture.

dl