[78-L] What's up with eBay?

David Jessup dgjessup at hotmail.com.invalid
Sat May 21 14:55:56 PDT 2016

At the bottom of my selling page is the "promotional offers" area including 50 free listings for the month.
That doesn't seem to have changed since last I looked (I haven't offered anything for a few months).

My sympathies on the policy change you mention - nightmare city.

"
Sellers who wish to continue to list in USD will need to move their listings to eBay.com. There is no impact to Canadian sellers listing on eBay.com. - See more at: http://announcements.ebay.com/2016/03/ebay-ca-to-retire-us-dollar-listing-currency/#sthash.mJfUpzcl.dpuf
Sellers who wish to continue to list in USD will need to move their listings to eBay.com. There is no impact to Canadian sellers listing on eBay.com. - See more at: http://announcements.ebay.com/2016/03/ebay-ca-to-retire-us-dollar-listing-currency/#sthash.mJfUpzcl.dpuf
Sellers who wish to continue to list in USD will need to move their listings to eBay.com
There is no impact to Canadian sellers listing on eBay.com - See more at: http://announcements.ebay.com/2016/03/ebay-ca-to-retire-us-dollar-listing-currency/#sthash.mJfUpzcl.dpuf
. There is no impact to Canadian sellers listing on eBay.com."

Is that easy for you to do (or even an option)?

My own use of eBay has slowed considerably over the past couple years, but every once in a while...
a nice copy of -2 of Bix's "I'll Be A Friend With Pleasure" wouldn't have been in my hands without this venue.

--Dave Jessup