[78-L] Texas rain

Eugene Hayhoe ehayhoe at hotmail.com.invalid
Thu Apr 21 05:24:00 PDT 2016

The best of continued good luck to you, Joe.

We went to the Jazz Record Mart in Chicago for the weekend, early April of 2009; apparently the sump pump died the same day we left during a major storm; we came back to 3 or 4 inches of water in the basement, and there went the rest of 2009, drying and disassembling for drying and then reassembling, etc. Books, magazines, CDs, lps all got hit - but not the 78s, as they were about five feet off the floor.
Gene